The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Are you tired of managing your business manually? With the best CRM for small business, managing your customers and customer data doesn’t have to be tedious.
An advantage of running a business in the digital age is that everything is automated, thanks to the online apps and CRM tools. In fact, you do not need to pay for software if it’s not within your budget.
Most of the free softwares have features that make it easier to manage businesses, customers and analyze data. If you’re looking to automate your customer data and relationship, you definitely need a CRM.
The reason for our guide is to take you through everything you need to know about CRM. We will also look at the best CRM for small business like yours. Do you want to learn how?
Let’s jump right in!
What Is CRM Software
CRM is a simple abbreviation for Customer Relationship Management. It is a software that helps businesses interact with customers, analyze reports, send emails, manage projects, automate processes, track sales, record activities, and more.
The best CRM software for small business should help you manage your existing and potential clients.
Advantages of CRM
There are so many benefits of using a CRM. In 2025, CRM revenue is projected to rise to more than $80 billion. In fact, companies that are already using a CRM have seen a 29% increase in sales.
If the statistics do not give you more reasons to use a customer relationship management tool, let’s look at the benefits.
Improved data organization
Instead of handling the data manually, it’s easier to check the data from a single software. For example, you can use a CRM to organize all the information about your customers.
Easy to use
Most CRMs are easy to use. CRM tools have drag and drop features that automate everything for you. You do not have to hire a professional to help you with the CRM.
You can generate reports with a CRM
We all know how crucial reports are to a business. Generating reports doesn’t have to be boring anymore. A CRM helps you generate accurate customer reports, which you can use for making predictions.
Better decision making
With a CRM, you can visualize data and use it for decision-making. It’s not easy to draw insights from raw data. With a CRM, you can create custom reports and represent the data graphically for presentations.
As a small business, your goal is to convert more leads and new customers to your business. Therefore, automating your business manual processes allows you to handle other essential activities.
You can engage with your clients, build relationships and monitor your campaign’s ROI in real-time.
The best CRM tools have mobile apps to use on your mobile devices. A CRM shouldn’t limit you to desktop use only. Hence, you can manage your business from anywhere, provided you have the mobile app CRM.
Understand your audience
The goal of CRM tools is to help you build and nurture relationships with your customers. By using a CRM, you are able to send the right message at the right time and to the target audience.
10 Best CRM For Small Business
Gone are the days when businesses used to handle tasks manually. Living in the digital age requires tools and softwares that help you automate the processes.
So, without further ado, let’s have a look at the 10 best CRM for small businesses.
Salesmate is an ideal CRM and customer journey platform that enables you to automate your sales, marketing, and customer support processes.
It’s an advanced Saas CRM powered with intuitive features that improve customer engagement, help create optimized marketing strategies, streamline your sales process, and manage all your customer data in one place.
One of its features, email automation, can create highly targeted emails that help you engage better with your prospects and customers. You can also automate your outreach and connect with customers based on their behavior and actions.
Salesmate’s marketing automation feature is highly advanced and allows you to automate various processes such as lead scoring, sending email blasts, conducting NPS surveys, A/B testing, and much more!
Overall, Salesmate provides end-to-end solutions for all your sales and marketing needs.
Salesmate CRM features:
· It offers powerful features such as sales automation and marketing automation;
· Meeting scheduler, live chat, and chat journeys help in improved customer engagement;
· Smart web forms help in capturing quality leads;
· Built-in calling and power dialer help increase calling productivity;
· Provides a centralized database for managing all contacts;
· It offers a 360-degree view of your entire sales pipeline;
· Salesmate integrates with over 700 apps.
It offers various features, including Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, sales pipeline management,
Contact management, built-in calling, live chat, meeting scheduler, and insightful sales reports. So, by utilizing these features, you can improve your team’s overall productivity and measure your growth.
If you have assigned any goals to your team members, you can easily track them using sales goals tracking and stay updated on the progress.
Salesmate’s drag-and-drop email builder lets you create captivating emails to engage better with your prospects.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use for sales teams of all sizes. So, you need to have the technical expertise to use Salesmate.
It integrates with over 700 applications, making syncing and managing your data easy.
It offers a free trial and a flexible pricing structure that can be customized to fit your budget.
The Salesmate team is responsive and provides excellent customer support.
Overall, Salesmate helps you manage your business process from a single platform, so you don’t have to switch back and forth between multiple platforms, saving you time.
Salesmate’s automation journeys is beneficial, however it might seem a bit complex at first as it provides many different trigger options.
Salesmate pricing plans
Salesmate provides a free trial plan for 15 days so you can try out its features.
The Starter plan is priced at $12 per user/per month.
Salesmate’s Growth plan is priced at $24 per user/per month, and its Boost plan is offered at $40 per user/per month, billed annually.
Moreover, Salesmate also provides an Enterprise plan with custom pricing per the client’s needs.
Salesmate is very flexible regarding pricing, as you can easily switch plans when you’re scaling your business.
2. Hubspot CRM
If you’re looking for free CRM software, then you already have an option with Hubspot. It allows you to select from multiple tools for the various teams in your business.
Hubspot is one of the best CRM software for small business. You can always use premium plans to access advanced features.
The monthly pricing plans are – starter plan at $45, the professional plan is $800, and the Enterprise plan is $3,200.
In case of difficulties or problems, Hubspot has customer support to help you manage any issues. The CRM is for salespeople, sales leaders, marketers, business owners, customer service teams, and operations managers.
You may be wondering, should I consider using the Hubspot CRM? It’s easier for you to convert leads, personalize your campaigns and manage your customer relationship. In addition, the Hubspot CRM is simple to use.
- You can schedule emails and create email messages using the email template from Hubspot;
- Keep track of your emails and notifications from your engagement;
- You do not have to stretch your budget when using the customer relationship management tool. It is free to use;
- For marketers, Hubspot helps you grow and nurture your leads;
- The Hubspot CRM is for all business types. Whether you run your business alone, a small business with a team, or an enterprise, Hubspot is a CRM tool for everyone.
Sendinblue is an all-in-one CRM that allows you to create strong relationships with your new and existing customers. As businesses embrace digital transformation, ensure that you reach your customers without worrying about the distance.
Getting started with Sendinblue is fast and easy. It’s free to create an account. However, the free plan is limited to one user and 300 emails daily.
To access the advanced features of the CRM, you need to upgrade to the paid plans. The Lite plan is $25 per month, and Premium is $65 a month. For users looking for more advanced features, you can opt for the Enterprise plan.
- Personalization is essential for any business;
- Sendinblue offers you multiple features to communicate with your target audience. Examples are emails, chat, SMS, inbox, and email API;
- Sendinblue allows you to automate your marketing efforts. Hence, it saves you time and helps to boost performance;
- One of the business success factors is converting leads. Create attractive landing pages that attract customers and improve their experience;
- Run Facebook ads that target your ideal customers. Create attractive campaigns to reach new customers from your contact list.
Salesforce is another best CRM for small businesses. With this CRM, you can work remotely and engage your clients.
It allows you to generate reports and have access to statistics. Get insights into your business performance to make better decisions.
Forget about the manual tasks and automate sales. Your team will handle customer issues on time and offer personalized assistance to your customers.
Salesforce offers multiple pricing plans. For a small business, the price starts at $25 per month. Other CRM price plans are sales professional, service professional, and Pardot Growth.
- Generate instant reports faster;
- Salesforce has multiple apps and tools to select from like Slack, Analytics, Einstein AI, Trailhead, and more;
- Visualize data with Tableau and use it for decision-making;
- Salesforce is a CRM for all business sizes;
- It allows you to manage your business from a single platform;
- Salesforce allows users to send the right message to the target audience.
Insightly helps you create a relationship with your customers and learn more about them. It integrates with apps and tools to help you manage your business efficiently and drive more sales.
Each business is unique, and so are the processes. The CRM is customizable to your business needs. With the custom dashboard, you can keep track of your team’s projects from the start.
Small businesses require a CRM that is simple to use. Insightly has custom fields, custom apps, dynamic page layouts, and calculated fields to help you sell more and convert more leads.
Creating an account with the CRM is free. Other pricing plans are Plus at $29, Professional at $49, and Enterprise at $99.
- Keep track of your performance and represent the data visually using the data visualization tools;
- The drag and drop feature allows you to create project dashboards and collaborate with your team;
- Create campaigns that are targeted to your new and existing customers without too much effort;
- Track campaign performance and ROI in real-time;
- Insightly helps you create customized apps for your business;
- Insightly has a mobile app for mobile devices.
Are you in eCommerce and looking for a CRM to help in managing your business? Drip is an eCommerce tool that allows you to send SMS and emails to your clients.
Using Drip does not require you to have coding skills. It is simple to use and helps run marketing campaigns that generate more sales for your business.
More than 30,000 marketers are currently using Drip, and it’s generated over $1 billion in revenue. Drip is a premium CRM, but it offers users a 14 days trial period.
The monthly pricing plan starts at $19 for emails and $22 for both email and SMS.
- It integrates with more than 100 integrations. Examples of such integrations are Zapier, Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify, Custom Store, and more;
- Create campaigns on multiple channels like social, SMS, email, and onsite popups;
- In eCommerce, abandoned carts lead to lost sales. To counter this, use the inbuilt playbooks to drive more sales;
- The visual Workflow builder allows you to create custom designs from scratch;
- Drip allows segmentation to help you target a specific audience;
- Drip offers tips and insights to keep you growing.
Salesflare works with multiple tools like Microsoft Exchange, 365, iCloud, Zapier, PieSync, and Gmail. It has 3 pricing plans – Growth, pro, and Enterprise.
The CRM saves you time and manual tasks like collecting email addresses from your audience. It reduces time spent on data collection by 70%.
Since it’s fully automated, SalesForce gathers information like social media profiles, emails, and email signatures and stores it for future reference.
- It automatically logs your phone calls and meetings with your calendar;
- It gathers the documents you and your customers share for easy and quick access;
- Track of customer interaction with your business. For example, keep track of emails, links, and website interaction;
- Monitor your business from a single dashboard. Identify urgent tasks and take action;
- Collaborate with your team on Salesflare;
- It allows integration with your favorite tools.
The advantage of using a CRM is that it automates your business process, and everything is accessible from a single dashboard.
Monday.com makes it easy to set up your business with a few clicks. It has customizable and visual templates that help you get started faster.
It provides a solution for teams, workflow, and business types. Monday.com integrates with other softwares and CRMs like Hubspot, Slack, Microsoft teams, Zapier, Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
The monthly pricing for the CRM varies depending on the plan. However, you can use the forever free plan that allows a maximum of 2 people.
It’s ideal for individuals interested in features like tracking work and tasks. Other plans are – Basic, which is $8, Standard plan at $10, Pro $16, and Enterprise. Monday.com helps you automate your business activities to avoid running into errors.
- Represent raw data visually on Kanban, maps, and charts for decision making;
- 24/7 customer support to help you resolve various issues;
- Monday.com allows you to manage your business from a single dashboard;
- Plan your business campaigns and represent the data in a visual format;
- Manage all your business content in a single calendar;
- Easy to set up and use;
- It allows users to share reports with the team members.
With a CRM, you spend more time on your clients and less on manual tasks. Whether you are a small business or an enterprise, Freshworks helps you engage and create a relationship with your customers.
Freshworks is a Saas platform that is simple to use and provides a solution for your customers and employees. So, do you require a CRM solution for your customers, employees, or both?
For customers, you can select from Freshdesk, Freshsales, and Freshmarketer. As for the employees, you have two options – Freshservice and Freshteam.
Freshworks has multiple pricing plans. The CRM also has a free plan to help you save money, especially if you’re working with a tight budget.
- Freshworks allows teams to collaborate and work on a project together;
- It’s easy to manage ticketing. You can categorize, assign and prioritize tickets;
- Manage communication from multiple channels while using a single CRM. Users can select emails, social media, website chat, and Whatsapp;
- Manage your service operations like time tracking, tasks, schedule, and customer signatures without leaving your CRM;
- Automate your business tasks and increase sales in your business;
- Use chatbots and other help services to offer assistance to your customers;
- Freshworks allows customization to help you offer a personalized experience to your business clients;
- Use built-in features to measure performance and generate custom reports.
Streak is our final best CRM for small business. To use it, you have to add it as an extension for your Chrome browser.
The customer relationship management tool helps you manage your business from Gmail. Streak is a free CRM software, but it has premium plans for advanced users.
Streaks integrate with your preferred tools like Chat, Drive, and G-suite to offer a seamless experience to the users.
For instance, it captures data automatically from your emails and contacts. Collaborating with your team is fast and easy. You’re in charge of your inbox.
With the Chrome extension, this does not mean that you’re limited to desktop use only. You can also use the IOS and Android apps to manage your business from mobile devices.
- Keep track of everything that happens within your business;
- Track projects and tasks from the start to the end from your Gmail;
- Manage all the business workflows from your inbox;
- It is easy to customize a workflow and migrate data using spreadsheets;
- Streaks support all data formats;
- It has data visualization and reporting tools to manage your business data.
Are CRM Tools Worth Implementing?
Why should you struggle with manual tasks when you can automate your business activities? A CRM tool is a must-have for a small business. An additional option to CRM would be to seek help from top answering service companies and improve your relationships with customers as much as possible.
It helps you increase sales, understand your audience, nurture relationships and create custom reports that drive decision making.
Our list above summarizes the 10 best CRM tools for small businesses. Now it’s your turn to select one that works for you.